Matcon Discharge Valves
Discharge valves are designed to be fitted to Silos and Hoppers to equip them with Cone Valve technology so that the powder discharge can be a more controlled process. Product is discharged without segregation and any naturally occurring bridging in the powder is overcome by the integral cone valve vibration.
- Fully automatic, controlled flow of powders from Silos and Hoppers.
- Promoting 'mass-flow' to protect blended mixes.
- No risk of flushing or bridging.
- Managing even 'difficult to handle' powders.
- Accurately dosing & metering via discharge valve control system.
- Fail-safe shut-off of material.
- Robust & reliable - no silo bands or flexibles are used with the discharge valves.
- Discharge valves available in a range of sizes from 570mm to 2.5m diameter.
If you would like further information about our products please do contact us!